my Revlon's product

i love using Revlon because its a good product (i think) and love the colors too. I try to used it last year, and i love it, because its not too expensive :D heheh...

these are some revlon product's that i used :
1. Revlon colorstay mineral foundation

it's quite easy to apply and compact, because the brush and the powder in one package. i can bring this wherever i want to ♥

2. Renewist lipcolor ( 060- perfect pastel )
very moisturizing my lips and the color is so soft, love it very much




3. Revlon wet/dry shadow





i love neutral color like this. its very matte too ♥

Comments

  1. I love revlon too... =)
    btw, thank you for following me.
    Oh, ya iyalaaaahhh gw masih bisa bahasa indo :p hehehe, kangen banget mau pulang. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts